1. Why did you start blogging?Actually I just saw these possibilities you have, when you start a blog, that you can publish stories on the Internet, so everbody can read them. Then I read a lot of book blogs and started writing reviews and answering tags and so on, until my blogs was, well, just the way it is now.
2. What’s the story behind your blog’s name?I think Dreamjob: Writer is a very obvious name. So hey, let's talk about my nickname. You know, I once took part at a writing contest. The story I wrote wasn't really good, but I had some fairy wind creatures in the story, that I called Windsprites. When it was to choose something for my googlemail name, I chose windsprite.haas, because that wouldn't lead to me that obviously and when I then had to choose my blogger name, that was the first thing coming up to my mind and also one of the first topics I wrote on my blog. I mean the windsprites I've made up for my stories. Maybe one day I'll finally re-write that story and oublish it here, let's see...
3. How many designs have you been through since you started blogging? (Pictures! We demand pictures!)Too many to count! And I've got screenshots of all of them and could actually set up a gallery page on this blog, just for them. But I'll present the most markable design's I've had, all of them only in this year. Crazy, that I'm not blogging for even a year and already have improved so much in designing a blog. So, you demand pictures? Here are some:
I know, I'm re-using many elements from the beginning again and again. I usually can't easily say goodbye to the old pictures but on the other hand get tired of the design itself very often, so that's why the seem to look all the same and somehow do not.
4. Have you ever switched blog platforms? What made you move? If you haven’t ever changed…why?I once tested wordpress.com, but it was only an experiment, and finally I decided to keep with blogger. If I ever switch to wordpress, it'll be a self-hosted blog, because wordpress.com is stupid. But as a fifteen year-old girl you don't get the budget for an own blog domain. I've thought about joining a free hoster as bplaced.net, but since you also only get subdomains there I'm not sure if that's the thing I really want.
5. How long does it take you to write a post? What’s your postly process like?I think they way it works best, is when I just write from scratch in the blogger editor and just don't think to much about it. Sometimes I write posts in my notebook (the paper thing, not the computer) before I write them on the blog and usually the last step is translating everything. I don't use many pictures on my blog, but when I do, it doesn't take much time for me, just a few minutes of editing a picture I've taken, except maybe when I use a drawing.
6. Have you ever been super nervous about a post? Why?! What was it?When I reviewed my first erotic novel. Actually I felt a bit guilty for even having read that book. And I wondered, what my parents would think, if they read this blog. They actually know about it, but they don't stalk me and I'm glad about that.
7. Do you have a blogging schedule?No. Wouldn't work anyway. Also, I have to write something that fits to the time I write it.
8. Do you tell people In-Real-Life about your blog? Their reactions?I'm actually spamming my friends with my blog. The first commenters where only my real life friends, until it started to become less interesting for them and now we usually talk about my contents in real life, at least sometimes.
9. Top ten blogs you read/comment on the most! Go! Go!Oh no! I've made this list so many times, because every second stuid tag asks them. Also dear Cait, if you read this, most of them are German blogs. But *sigh* if you really demand it, I'll do that list:
Miras wunderbare Welt der Bücher
Monstermeute und Zeuchs
Julies little Paradise
Ravens and Writingdesks
These are my favorite blogs from those Bloggers who blog regularly. There are other great blogs too, but there aren't a lot of posts on them, so I don't read much of them and I don't get a lot of chances to comment on them. Well, all of them except the first one, where actually nothing happens, but it's the one blog I used to comment and read most, before Mira, the blogger started to concentrate on writing her novel instead of blogging. Also it's those, that I view so often, that me and my browser both know the domains by heart. Nevertheless these blogs are great.
10. If you could change/improve things about your blog, what would they be?I'd start writing more interesting content instead of working off so many tags. But, you see, tags are great and easy to write...
So, I hope you all enjoyed it and that you'll leave a load of comments here for me to answer... see ya.